Highlighted
Active Level 1
I'm on a postpaid plan in Smart. I bought it in Manila but I'm in my hometown right now. And processiing papers will take some time and officials are so strict when filing for going outside the province. 😭
Highlighted
Active Level 2
Highlighted
Active Level 1
click the power off or restart button (it will not automatically restart or shutdown but will bring the button at the center). You can clearly see the area that has green tint. 😭
Highlighted
Active Level 1
by the way, the green area is noticeable on this shot. but the photo quality is not that good from my old phone.
Highlighted
Active Level 2
Ouch. That's a lot more green than what my note 10 + has. It ruins the color accuracy. **bleep**. Same thing happened to Galaxy S20 ultra but got fixed by a patch. I updated to August security patch via Sammobile (coz Globe and Smart **bleep** deploying updates) but it didn't fix the green tint. :(

Try mo ung temporary fix other people posted.. by turning "always on display" on, remove all the security lock you have, tapos tap the screen until it locks and unlocks 4 times.

Let me know if it works.

Highlighted
Active Level 1
Yes, I hate to see the green tint area. Does it work in your note10+? I'll try it.