Original topic:

Headphone Jack

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 10:37 AM)
ShabzPrime
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
What do you guys think of Samsung getting rid of the headphone jack from the Note 10 lineup?
0 Likes
14 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
well if your using the usb-c port for head phones with or with out the adapter it's said that it works the same or better as the 3.5mm port. so I get that some people don't want to change over to using USB-c, but it's not that wired head phones are dead completely, just evolved. 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Not evolved. They do not work better over USB-C. For them to work better or the same, they need a high quality DAC and phones lack such DACs. Also the dongle needs to have an active DAC too to reach equivalent quality, and we're talking about 100+$ accessories.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
hmmmm maybe so 🤔... I can't say from personal experience if it is better or not I am just going off of what I have heard. for me I personally do not use the headphone jack very much. so for me it doesn't really sway my decision to get a device with or without the 3.5mm head phone Jack. either way Samsung has apparently made the decision to finally cut the headphone jack out of their devices from here on forward so there is not much we can do about that.
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Doesn't bother me, I have the Galaxy Buds and love the lack of wires. The Buds are so quick to connect that it's faster than plugging in the wired headphones.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Same Same

I love my Galaxy Buds

0 Likes