Original topic:

How to enable Wi-fi calling and VOLTE?

(Topic created on: 09-02-2019 07:00 PM)
YourGranddaddy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Help. I bought my Samsung Galaxy Note8 2 years ago unlocked from Samsung store. I have the latest updates. I just switched from Koodo to Freedom Mobile because of the good back to school deal. How do I enable these? I don't want to factory reset though.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
i did and I don't have that screen.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I checked on the freedom website and they do allow VOLTE and Wi-fi calling for BYOD devices, including Samsung Note8
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
nothing...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I should maybe contact them and ask
0 Likes
perfectg
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
try Text SIM to 40001.

if that doesn't work call customer service.
0 Likes
Techhead
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
You'll have to set your CSC to GLW for it to work.

In the dialer, type: *#272*IMEI number#
Replace IME NUMBER with your actual IMEI.
From there, you can set the CSC for Freedom, and the Wi-Fi calling options should appear.

NOTE: CHANGING YOUR CSC WILL FACTORY RESET YOUR DEVICE. BACK IT UP BEFORE CHANGING.

Also note that it takes a week or so after porting in to Freedom for VoLTE to work.
Galaxy Note
thanks it works
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
In the dialer enter, *#243203855# select GLW. Itll ask you about whether you wanna install the Network code or Sales code. You'll want to choose Sales code. Make sure to backup your data before doing this as a factory reset will happen after you pick Sales code install. You also might have to call freedom to possibly add the IMEI to their system but freedom typically has no issues that I've encountered so far with volte and I dont really remember calling them either.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
thanks it works
0 Likes