Original topic:

I Made a Mock-up of the Note 10...

(Topic created on: 07-04-2019 04:45 AM)
ZMAHD
Options
Galaxy Note
  Unpacked just about a month away, the leak and hype trains are going crazy, and ever since the the first leak of the phone, I always wanted to create a concept or mock-up of an upcoming device so, this is my first attempt! From this concept you can see the S-pen color is different, but I would love to see dual colors like we saw for the blue Note 9. The color of the device itself was closely imitated from the recent leaks.

This was done on Photoshop, and it was made using the Note 9 body with some elements from the S10 like the camera. Hope you like it! 👌

THIS IS A CONCEPT. THIS IS NOT THE REAL DEVICE.

6 Comments
Galaxy Note
exciteeeeeddds!!!!
Galaxy Note
i want the rumors that says there will be camera on S-pen..
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
still a bixby button 🤔, hey maybe samsung will catch a hint and pull the plug on bixby 👍🏻👌🏻.... but i don't think we would be that lucky 🙁. but... its rumored that the note 10 will not have a bixby button, but i don't think that's going to happen. because samsung is spending a crap load of money on that horrible assistant bixby, so i think They are going to keep it on life support probably for a few more years. i think samsung should at least allow the users to uninstall bixby or install it if they choose too (Android Q hint hint samsung). not this B.S with forcing bixby on their customers. honestly if By some miracle they pull the plug on bixby i don't think many people would miss it. (end of rant) 🤣
Galaxy Note
Meh - The "Bixby" button - Isn't used for Bixby on my devices - It's used for Booting into Recovery & quick access to Google Discover - Thanks to bxActions lol 😂 🐧
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
@Shaggyskunk1 - i been playing around with remapping mine and i think i will try bxactions app soon 👍i try bixby once in a while and Considering bixby been around for 2+ years And it still kind of.... Meh..... most of Samsung's customers really dislike and don't want it and want to uninstall Bixby, Samsung should be very concerned.
Galaxy Note
It's super easy to use - After you install the app - Connect your phone to the computer - Open the bxActions folder on your computer (navigate to the internal storage on your phone) click on it to allow Full Re-Maping & Done 👍 🐧

Yeah - I think that Bixby is fighting an uphill (very steep one) battle - Samsung knows it & that's why we've seen Samsung's latest appeal for Devs to work on Bixby.... Will they be successful?? Time will tell - But it'd be nice to see Samsung pay as much (or more) attention to supporting their latest Flagship devices!