Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
1.we can't get a new one yet
2.a bad winter is coming
3.no free gift yet..
4.it is not explore but huge burn
5.u can be famous for a few time if u r the first one in Canada
6.if ur note 7 not burn in the next 20 days..it will be too freeze to get any fire
7.when it's super hot, throw it in Ontario Lake or Niagara falls (4 Toronto)...
8. welcome to add more.. Canadian
0 Likes
17 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
they really should provide some compensation for the inconvenience of switching... im surprised that Canadian operations at Samsung are doing nothing while the US side is doing $25.... I guess they figure as Canadians, that our kindness can be exploited.
westoeast
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yea.. we don't have any for now... so if anyone get that happens..will be famous and name on news
0 Likes
Oldman
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
India gets a free VR for their trouble, I too hope Samsung does something for us
0 Likes
chrisdugar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
but they sent me a message saying they are shipping my note7 next week on thrusday... im in montreal
0 Likes
John204
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
they also said my pre-order gift is being processed...
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
A bad winter? I love winter! So it isn't bad for me anyways! Ah who really cares I'm just glad Samsung owned up to the problem and is going to fix it! What's with hands outs? I'm sure you screw up at your job so you should give people hands out too because of that. Hahaha.
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
no way man.... time is money and simply offering to replace devices that are at risk of fire is not enough...samsung canada needs to recognize this...

your analogy of comparing somebody making a mistake at work doesnt really hold up... im not asking guy who messed up at the samsung battery factory to compensate me... im asking the company that is trying to earn our loyalty to show us some respect when weve outlayed $1000 for a faulty device.

its not like the $25 is going to change my financial outlook... its more about the gester of respect and samsung canada showing some skin in the game.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Oh so when you buy say a TV and it dies before the warranty is up you should get a gift when you get it back? Man people are greedy. I don't work for Samsung neither! What's it costing you? 5 Min's to fill out a paper to get a new one which can be done at home. Me me me that all I hear with shit like this. Are you a union guy?

I feel sorry for the people that it did blow up on and they should get something but you and I nope. Samsung was nice with the pre order as it was!
0 Likes
westoeast
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
1. it's not dead..it is dangerous
2. everyone must paid for what they did
0 Likes