Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
1.we can't get a new one yet
2.a bad winter is coming
3.no free gift yet..
4.it is not explore but huge burn
5.u can be famous for a few time if u r the first one in Canada
6.if ur note 7 not burn in the next 20 days..it will be too freeze to get any fire
7.when it's super hot, throw it in Ontario Lake or Niagara falls (4 Toronto)...
8. welcome to add more.. Canadian
0 Likes
17 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
5 mins? no way man.. its not just a form... when it finally arrives I make a drive to the mall to grab it... it'll then take a few hours to decrypt the sd card and reload/customize to my needs.... im a business traveller... so now im inconvenienced by risking taking it on my flight this weds... or swapping in for a lesser phone and spending time setting that up...

I believe this is the most expensive mainstream phone that money buys... im expecting to be treated with respect for my time... if i bought one of their shitty $300 phones i'd agree with you. ..

im not a union guy.. you are just a pushover.... and considering that US stakeholders are getting $25... and even in India getting a VR headset... i dont think im alone on the issue
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I'm not a push over I'm happy with the way they handle the problem unlike other companies. I feel for you that it's going to take you time.but that's life. just do a Samsung backup cloud that will save you so much time ! Who said India is getting a vr? That was what they were getting for the pre-order as India is a hard market to get into being the whole tax thing . not for this.
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
sorry scratch the india thing...I misread an article....look im sure Samsung is happy that you are happy...one less customer they'll have to fight for... me? im not happy.. so lets leave it at that
0 Likes
westoeast
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Actually I wish to get price cut in future for S8
0 Likes
Oldman
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
If u compensate other countries (or markets) for the inconvenience, shouldn't u compensate Canada also?
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
youd think so wouldnt you? especially seeing the Canadian recall is just over 21,000 units... a $25 credit would cost them less than $70 grand...

on top of this... after completing the recall form they advise someone will call in 48 hours... from the looks of it... they arent keeping they arent keeping that commitment either. Samsung Canada continues to fumble...
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I agree with you but think they have to rebuild ever phone they get back with a new battery to which is a big lost too I bet it's around the 5 plus million there losing. Not that it hurts to much being Samsung is a huge company but still!
0 Likes
drillbit
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I purchased my note7 from Samsung pre order sales (1100$). Emails from samsung sugests my new note 7 arrivals this week. Pre order had mentioned something about unlock code for 7, it comes unlocked until providers SIM is installed. Personally I do not like being locked to a stingy provider that one needs to mortgage the house for more data, better plans of 5gb data at 1/2 the cost are available from other CAN providers. However need Samsung unlock key to achieve this.
0 Likes