Original topic:

I took the plunge last night

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 08:29 AM)
Cprice
Options
Galaxy Note
Last night I went to Best Buy Mobile and picked up a Samsung Note 10+ Aura Glow, I was originally gonna keep my Note 9, but the Note 10+ was calling me 🤣

Galaxy Note
@Cassidy, your screenshots weren't showing up earlier in the Samsung Members app, but they were there in the Samsung Members web version. But I can see them now in the app.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@Cprice
I add them manually in Samsung Members application to be sure everybody can see them.
How do you like your new Note 10+ ?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The call likely went more like:
- Hey it's me, consumerism. Please come and spend your hard-earned money. Give away your perfectly good device for less than what you paid for so you can still yield a huge profit to us.
Galaxy Note
The call could of went like that, but seeing how I had gotten the Note 9 for free and it was out of warranty, they actually have me a lot than I paid for it 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ah true. You went to Unpacked last year. I remember now. I'd thought you'd hold on to it though. The ultimate memento of an unique trip.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Don't get me wrong, I loved the Note 9, but been having a few software issues lately that a factory reset and even a fresh install didn't fix
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
ah... yeah, that can hinder the experience. Was wondering why you would give it up.

Hope you'll enjoy it!
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
You all so fun! 😊🙃🤪👍
I think Samsung just wants my note 9 back bc, well, uknow lol
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Wasn't the SES a better deal? I got my Note 10+ for only $599 including tax when I traded in my Note 9. Bestbuy was only a good deal if you manage to get the Buds + charging pad.

Love my Note 10+ but found a bunch of glitches that hope they fixed soon, but we all know how thats gonna turn out. 

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Microsoft was the better deal. Up to 1000$ trade-in
0 Likes