Original topic:

I took the plunge last night

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 10:45 AM)
Cprice
Options
Galaxy Note
Last night I went to Best Buy Mobile and picked up a Samsung Note 10+ Aura Glow, I was originally gonna keep my Note 9, but the Note 10+ was calling me 🤣

apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

SES is the better deal then comes BB and then microsoft store. 

Its been discussed in various places. 

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Only if you value poor battery life and poor music. The Buds promo doesn't make either place a better deal
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

So how does that make the microsoft store a better deal then. 

Free buds + wireless charger + your trade-in incentives. If you worry about poor battery / music then sell off the buds to someone for $150 or even $100 if you value them so low. 

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
So you lose 100$ compared to MS for... a wireless charger? Lame.

And it's not me who values the buds so low. They have low battery life and they sound like 30$ wired headphones.
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

With Note 9 trade in 512gb

SES: $598.82

BB: $697.8 + buds + wireless

Microsoft: $649.8 

Can't comment how they sound as I sold off my buds for cash when I bought my S10. Using them Sony 1kXM3 atm because I got them for close to 40% off because of openbox/demo. 

0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes its $1000 I already show the calculated price below
0 Likes
95thR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I bought my Note from SES as well since BB wouldn't let me buy it outright for whatever reason. Cheapest place to get it by far for under $600. 

0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I am trying to resist here and you are not helping 😂.
Congrats man enjoy your note 10
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Don't. Really. Save your money for something worth it. I admit being so disappointed by this year's model. No worthwhile changes. Betting on AR gimmicks. Yuck. Hopefully the Note11 brings actual improvements and revokes senseless decisions like the removal of the jack (and SD slot in the small Note)

You'll really be more glad to do an actual upgrade next year.
0 Likes