Original topic:

If this will be Note 10...

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 02:17 AM)
eldarkhaired
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

So what are you guys think about it? It looks gorgeous, but...hmm, those corners. Even with the toughest case on earth, you don't want it to take a hit, even from 5 inches "altitude".
13 Comments
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I think they can put the headphone jack inside the stylus in future. Kind of far fetched, but so was under screen camera once
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
There's no "under screen" camera in this render.. Samsung seems to be heading in a direction that isn't very popular...
Galaxy Note

How can they possibly put a headphone jack inside the stylus?

What about when the stylus is removed?

Also by the time they even figure out technology like that, no one will be using wired headphones..

0 Likes
Mamabear04
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
Afraid, very afraid! I will inevitably drop it directly on to that corner!😱🤯
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Sharp or rounded corners - If it's not in a GOOD case - You can expect to see damage.. 🐧
Galaxy Note
Just my opinion, I don't care for the design. Especially the curved screen because if the phone gets dropped on its side then a crack will definitely spread across the screen, the headphone jack has been removed. I strongly feel it is not worth the upgrade.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ugly.
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I'm talking about future. That under screen camera was unthinkable. And no one is using stylus 24/7. Its like a compromise, if you want to use headphones, just plug in stylus.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Where is the front camera? I hope is not hiding under the top black shade on the screen.

P.S. Oh...I saw it. It is in the top middle on the screen. The black background hide it.
0 Likes