Original topic:

If this will be Note 10...

(Topic created on: 06-11-2019 09:16 PM)
eldarkhaired
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

So what are you guys think about it? It looks gorgeous, but...hmm, those corners. Even with the toughest case on earth, you don't want it to take a hit, even from 5 inches "altitude".
13 Comments
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
looking forward to upgrading to the new note from my s10+. Disappointed that the camera moved to the middle and will miss the headphone jack but can move on without problem. I use my galaxy buds far more than wired headphones anyway.
0 Likes
Server
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
So rumors are speculating that the battery capacity will be much smaller than 4000mAh, no more 3.5 jack which is a huge loss to music ppl. and a camera setup similar to that of the S10. oh and maybe a few tricks here and there ie. wireless Dex. This will feel like the Note9 S edition rather than anything truly innovating. time will tell.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

I guess this answers everyone question...

The Galaxy series is much better than the Note series 

😄

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Shaggyskunk1 I agree. But I hear that the Samsung Note 20 may or may not have an under-screen camera. You never know! And it will cost a reasonable price of only $2000, so Samsung can make fun of Apple all it wants as it is totally NOT taking bad ideas from Apple. 😆