Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
... the Headphone Jack...

Something that Samsung chided Apple for doing... 

EDIT: Did Samsung bring back a Notification LED? 
Samsung removed the Heart Rate Sensor as well - Some people may say - Get a Galaxy watch & Sorry Samsung - But I prefer my TAG Heuer 🐧

11 Comments
Highlighted
Joce1
Active Level 8
whatever they are saying, I prefer headphone jack To listen music
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5

Well - They didn't remove the Headphone Jack to make room for the Notification LED - Something that Samsung said they were working on last March.....

O² measurement is removed as well from Samsung Health... When I asked Samsung about it - This was the response - Last time I checked - I'm in Canada 🙄

Screenshot_20190826_115819.jpg

Highlighted
Joce1
Active Level 8
It's a mortal sin 🙊😂
Highlighted
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
This is do dumb. Remove a good feature. Give a geo-blocked replacement instead. Great thinking...
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5

Well if Samsung's plan is to try and force people to buy additional Samsung products just because they remove functionality - They are sorely mistaken with me (at least) I've got two sets of Bluetooth earbuds & neither is Samsung & there's no way in hell that I'll trade my watch for a Galaxy watch - Especially for heart rate measurement...

But fear not Samsung - I've got almost a dozen of your other products - unrelated to phones... ✌️

Highlighted
Fatwa
Active Level 8
@shaggy - have you tried the notification light apps that are out there?
Highlighted
Fatwa
Active Level 8
No I'm good, I'm just wondering why you keep hammering the absense of an analog notification light when an app can do the job? Does it not work the same?
Highlighted
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5

The issue is twofold - One - There was no good reason to remove it & Secondly - Samsung said back in March that they were going to use the Selfie Camera cutout for Notifications - Not only did Samsung do nothing - But they didn't do anything for the Note10 ..
Removing features & functionality & charge more on top of it - makes no sense & abdicating their responsibility to 3rd party Developers seems to be weak 🐧
Highlighted
carr0498
Active Level 10
I lol'd a little bit ... double dongle...sounds explicit