Original topic:

Keys Cafe

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 09:23 PM)
WallyWest
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, I'm really enjoying your Keys Cafe Good Lock module. If it wasn't for this module, I wouldn't be using the stock Keyboard. So good work in releasing such an app. That being said, I have a few suggestions. Can you make it possible to edit existing themed keyboards, rather than start a whole new Keyboard theme? Sometimes I want to change the color saturation on an existing theme, but it's not possible to edit an existing theme. I have to start a whole new theme. Also, can you make it possible to turn off effects, but keep the color of the Keyboard? Right now, if I turn off the effects, the color also turns off. One last suggestion, can you make it possible to back up the themes created? I am running the most recent version of Good Lock on Android 10, for my Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Thanks for all your hard work. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Linc
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
your suggestions are already available.. this module is connected to Theme Park module.. you can use Theme Park for more color customization for the keyboard, that includes editing the saturation of your current keyboard..
otherwise you can also use the Keys Cafe to turn off the effect.. just tap on the checked effect to turn it off..

View solution in context

11 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi WallyWest. 

Glad to know that you like the Keys Cafe Good Lock module. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and suggestions. We are considering your suggestion as feedback.

0 Likes
Solution
Linc
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
your suggestions are already available.. this module is connected to Theme Park module.. you can use Theme Park for more color customization for the keyboard, that includes editing the saturation of your current keyboard..
otherwise you can also use the Keys Cafe to turn off the effect.. just tap on the checked effect to turn it off..
WallyWest
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks! That worked for turning off the effects, while still letting the custom colors remain. Although, I'm still not able to edit existing keyboards. It only allows editing of the last Keyboard I created. So if I have three different keyboards in my library, I can't go to my first keyboard and make some changes. I can only change the last Keyboard I created.
0 Likes
Linc
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
do you have Theme Park installed as well?
0 Likes
WallyWest
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes, so when I goto click create, it gives me an option to create a new Keyboard theme, or edit the previous theme, which is the last one I created. I tried to select a Keyboard and select the hamburger menu button to see if it would allow an edit option, but no option to edit available.Screenshot_20201018-154230_Theme Park.jpgScreenshot_20201018-154133_Theme Park.jpg
0 Likes
Linc
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
that's true, so yeah for now you can only edit your last made keyboard.. hopefully it will be updated in the near future..

if you think this help you, would you mind marking this as a solution. thanks
WallyWest
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Done. Thanks again for the tip.
piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
What is keys café? Is it on play store? Thx
0 Likes
WallyWest
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Keys Cafe is a module that's part of Good Lock. Download Good Lock from the Galaxy Store, once you install Good Lock, you will see all is modules. There are lots of modules to customize the look and software features of your phone. Take a look, and take your time. There's lots explore.