Original topic:

LTE+ Note 9

(Topic created on: 09-23-2018 05:36 PM)
GG2
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I just bought the Note 9 and have a question.
I have the Note 8 and the P20 pro and both are showing LTE+ at the moment on the Rogers network but my Note 9 only shows LTE. I Actually never seen LTE+ one the Note 9 so far since yesterday. Is it possible that im connected on LTE advanced but just isn't showing or am i missing something ? Not an issue for me by any means but i would think the Note 8 and 9 should be the same in that regard.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
definitely should have LTE + did you buy it from your carrier or a private sale? or from samsung ?
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi Habsfan, i bought it from Rogers directly and had a live chat with tech support earlier but he had no clue and couldn't give me an answer.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
ya 100% it should work I would ask them to refresh the network (sometimes that works)
you could also try going to settings, then general management and then reset and then reset network settings (it will make you enter your wifi info again and any bluetooth stuff )
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
i will reset the network settings and call support if that doesn't work. I will update soon. Thanks for your help Habsfan.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
also you could use your my Roger's account and go to device aid, and live chat through that, and I think through that they can access you device remotely to make sure the settings are right and check out any problems
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Network reset didn't do anything so i called tech support and had him reset my profile and that did the trick. I now see LTE+. Thanks again Habsfan, really appreciate it.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello @GG,
As you have already tried resetting the network settings, you should try calling rogers support.
-Jenna
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi Jenna,
I did call and have them reset my profile. Working fine now.
Thanks.
0 Likes
stephenEgie
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
please I've got a samsung galaxy s8 + and I cant seem to get the 4G LTE
its stuck on 4G only
0 Likes