Original topic:

Messenger chat heads SO LAGGY note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 06:17 PM)
Kronos279
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

so whenever i go use youtube i open the chat head messenger so i can watch videos and chat at the same time or open a game and using the chat head same time and just after seconds it's start to become super laggy and i don't know why i did wipe cash partition and still the same need help plz i'm using note 10 plus 

0 Likes
4 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'd suggest contacting Facebook. They're known for making poorly optimized battery-and-privacy-draining apps. Though it won't hurt to ask: did this happen all of a sudden or was it always like that?
Kronos279
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I bought the phone and did all update i didn't use ot before android 10 which is android 9 each time i open the chat head and start playing a game it happens and btw i'm using double messenger.

So basically i should contact fb nothing is wrong with my phone ?

Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @Kronos279,

Please try to clear the cache and data of the messenger app and let us know if it helps. As you mentioned that you are using double messenger, follow the below steps to clear cache and data of double messenger app:

Long-press the double messenger app icon >> Then tap on app info >> Storage >> clear cache and data.

Note: Clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.

If it didn't help try to uninstall and set up the double messenger app again, follow the below steps to uninstall the dual messenger app:

Long-press the double messenger app icon >> Select Uninstall.

Then set up the double messenger app by following the below steps:

Open Settings >> Advanced features >> Tap on Dual Messenger >> Toggle on for Messenger app >> Tap on Install to install a secondary copy of your selected app >> Read through the Disclaimer then tap on Confirm >> Toggle on or off Use separate contacts list >> Now, set up the account within the app.

If the above steps didn't work please contact Facebook as mentioned by @CHMultimedia.

0 Likes
Kronos279
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

It didn't work i try to contact fb 

0 Likes