Original topic:

My Samsung Note 20 Ultra case and camera protector

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 07:37 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
So this is what I'm using to protect this beautiful phone.

The case is thin enough to keep the feel of the phone but it's enough to protect from a short drop. It also has raised edges to protect the screen and camera.

But still, since the camera module is so big, I decided to buy the camera protector. It's a 4 pack (2 tempered glass camera protector and 2 plastic TPU front screen protector). The tempered glass for the camera seems like it's good quality. It's thick enough to give a nice protection and it's glass. Not those flimsy hard plastics. It also has a cut out for the laser focus and flash while covering completely the cameras. I haven't seen any weird halos or anything while taking pics. Fairly easy to put on as well. I decided to keep the screen protector that came with the phone so I can't review that right now. But for that price and getting a 4 pack, I'm not complaining. 

11 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Deeezzyyy, Congrats on your new purchase and Thank you for sharing this details about the camera protector. I hope our community members will find this helpful.

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks!
Galaxy Note
Nice!! 👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks! 😁
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
hey Deeezzyyy, too funny as I am also using the ringke air Case for my 20U as well. Quite happy with the case and I like the little extra coverage you get on the camera bump...good choice!
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
haha nice! thanks!
0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Congrats on your new phone 😀
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
thank you 😁😁
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
check out whitestone dome glass screen protector...been using for last 4 yrs...glass and works with fingerprint
0 Likes