Original topic:

Navigation gestures

(Topic created on: 04-27-2019 01:43 PM)
415lunattp
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I just upgraded to the Galaxy Note9, and bro I don't know how people are complaining I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS OS UPDATE LOOOL

but if there's any like stuff I need to know about the navigation gestures and other things, let me know. I've been trying to do the thing where I can just swipe right to just quickly change apps but like, I can't 💀
0 Likes
8 Comments
Mytheor
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Download One hand gestures from Good Lock and set it up so when u swipe right from the edge, itll open the app you were using b4.
0 Likes
415lunattp
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ah this makes sense. thanks my guy :))
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Get Fluid Navigation Gestures from the Play Store - It's Awesome - More features & functionality 🐧
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
You've mentioned this a few times and I wanna try it but Riddle me this Shaggyskunk1, I do not want to root my phone, it says for the gesture to do adb commands, or root which I absolutely do not want to do, I want to keep this phone vanilla! I love it the way it is if I do the adb commands will it screw my knox or anything else to work properly? Thanks! 😊 😁
415lunattp
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
will keep that in mind
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@mytech adb commands WILL NOT touch Knox or your Warranty EVER! adb is NOT ANYTHING like ROOT! adb = android device bridge
adb commands allow you to grant permissions you type in on your computer 🐧
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks Shaggyskunk1 I can't wait to try this ☺️
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Here's the actions you can choose 🐧@mytech
There's only one action that you can't choose - because you can't Root your Snapdragon device 🕊