Original topic:

Note 10 Plus Pre-Order

(Topic created on: 08-20-2019 02:16 PM)
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Just curious if anyone who pre-ordered their Note 10+ recieved a shipping notice yet?

I pre-ordered through Samsung as soon as it went live and my order says starts shipping the 21st but I see online some preorders have already shipped and provided tracking info. Likely all USA but still wishfully hoping for an earlier delivery lol. 
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Ya, this morning I woke up to an email with a tracking number. I have contacts with the shipping company and told them to grab it before it went out for delivery. Just picked it up on my lunch :smiling-face:
Oldman
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes I got an email and a tracking number
0 Likes
Bikram
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Okay thanks! mine still says it will ship on 21st august and order is still under processing. 

0 Likes
Bikram
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

so how is the note 10? worth the hype?

0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
OMG it's beautiful. Online pictures do not do the Aura Glow justice. Still going through setting it up so I haven't got to test it much. Once the kids go to bed I can play more. The power button on the left is hard to get used to but it's nice as well. The in screen fingerprint unlock is flawless and speedy.
Oldman
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
still waiting
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

yes, I dont think the Note 10 has been released yet.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

yup, I was mistaken.

0 Likes
megbt
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Maybe it depends on the colour ordered on if it shipped early. 🤷 I'm still processing for the white "start shipping from: Aug 21."
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I ordered the 10+ directly from Samsung as soon as preorder went live in Aura Glow and have it in hand. But like I said above, I have family at Purolator so as soon as I seen it hit my location I had them grab it and picked it up at noon. The actual expected delivery date was tomorrow.