Original topic:

Note 10 Plus Pre-Order

(Topic created on: 08-28-2019 06:07 PM)
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Just curious if anyone who pre-ordered their Note 10+ recieved a shipping notice yet?

I pre-ordered through Samsung as soon as it went live and my order says starts shipping the 21st but I see online some preorders have already shipped and provided tracking info. Likely all USA but still wishfully hoping for an earlier delivery lol. 
23 Comments
megbt
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Lucky you! I ordered mine the 7th right away when it went live from Samsung hoping for an early delivery. I leave tomorrow for the weekend so hopefully it will be waiting for me Monday when I get home.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
mine says shipping date is the 21st as well but hasn't shipped out yet
0 Likes
Lee1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

We pre order for my son birthday gift.  Looks like Samsung Canada mess  up on shipping as usual nothin new. Other countries don't have this issues. Try to call their online shopping customer service they will tell you different stories about your order.

0 Likes
sonfrai223
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

The shipping times and delivery dates for pre-ordered items may vary depending on a variety of factors such as the retailer, shipping method like cek resi jnt , and location. If you have concerns about the status of your order, I would recommend contacting the retailer or company you placed the pre-order with to get more information.

0 Likes