Original topic:

Note 10+ Pre Ordered :)

(Topic created on: 08-13-2019 08:13 PM)
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Get a $10 a month credit with Eastlink since this is my second phone. So $240 off. They've treated me well with 8 GB for $55 a month shared with my wife's S9+. Should get a few hundred for my old Note 8 👍

No point to this post other than I'm excited lol.

7 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
0 down, 55 a month, 8GB? That's an EXCELLENT deal. Even 65 would be excellent

Though the preorder bonus is a letdown. Should offer either the buds or something else/better (not stellar audio quality) such as 256GB SDXC for the 10+
0 Likes
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yeah the full breakdown is $55 8GB plan + $30 second line + $12 my wife's S9+ (refurbished and discount) + $50 Note 10+

It's nice to have a competitor to the Big 3 driving prices down on the east coast.
0 Likes
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
And I agree. Was hoping for either the new wireless charging pad or the 45W charger.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ah no then your plan is basic. Your wife's line is a good deal, basically you pay for the phone's price in full over 24 months. But 100$ 8GB Note10+... meh. I have a Note9 for 62$ with 12GB of data. The contract was signed last year so still at the Note9's full price. Paid 100$ upfront to save 10$ per month, an effective 140$ saving
0 Likes
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's a steal out here. Bell, Rogers, and Telus are all over $100 a month not including a ~$500 up front payment which is around an extra $20 a month over 24 months. That's for Note 10+ and 10GB. You save roughly $30 a month or around $700 over 24 months with eastlink. Not exact but close.

So who are you with? And how many calls to loyalty did that deal take? haha
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i guess you're already excited. nice. one..
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Rogers. Just went in store as usual. Well I do have an EPP... Otherwise that was 92$ which is still much less (price + data taken into account) than what you said.

Competition is needed. Rogers just cut 10$ off their Infinite plans in QC thanks to Vidéotron. CRTC, do something!!!