Original topic:

Note 10+ and Good Lock issue

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 06:19 AM)
Cprice
Options
Galaxy Note
So since updating to Good Lock 2020 I've noticed an issue on my Note 10+, I'm no longer able able to swipe down from anywhere on the homescreen to open the notification panel.

How do I know that Good Lock is the cause you may ask?

Here's how: The issue started a few hours after updating Good Lock, so I uninstalled Good Lock and then swiping down to open the notification panel worked again. I then reinstalled Good Lock and swiping down work for a few hours and then stopped working again. Uninstalled again, and it worked again.

Anybody else on a Note 10+ having this issue?
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yeah I'm using the Samsung Launcher, if it happens again, I'll uninstall and reinstall again and not activate any modules for a day and see what happens
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@Cprice did you tried the factory reset of GL modules ?
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I'm also using Nova Launcher and One Hand Operation+. I'm not seeing any issues with notification pulldown on Note 10+ with gestures.
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I had this issue too. I restarted my phone toggled it on and off (TaskChanger) and it worked again.
0 Likes
j0n
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Happening on my s10+ as well. Tried everything, with no luck.
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Same with my Note 10+. I noticed this too the next day after updating good lock and nothing I do fixes it except uninstalling good lock.

I tried disabling and re-enabling the swipe down feature, reboot, cleared dalvik cache and no luck until I uninstalled good lock. More specifically after trying the uninstall and reinstall it turns out it's the "Task Changer" module when it's disabled the swipe down works again. Once enabled, eventually the swipe down stops working.

I don't use any third party launchers.
0 Likes