Original topic:

Note 10+ . . . and I can't play with it (yet)

(Topic created on: 08-29-2019 08:43 AM)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
Teaser

I'm still waiting for the Whitestone Dome glass to come as well as the UAG Crimson Red Monarch case. It will stay boxed until I get them and will be passing my trusty Note 8 to my sister (which replaces the Note 2 I passed on to her). Looks like I'll be retiring the Note 2 after this. LOL

Unfortunately, I missed the promotion window for the Galaxy buds. 😞
19 Comments
Galaxy Note
oh yeah.. support is bad, right now i don't know wherr my order is.. tracking number they gave me hasn't change. i've been trying to contact them for 5 days now and all i receive is an automatic response on email. :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
but then the glass makes you feel secure..
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Yeah. Support is bad at their end. They haven't shipped mine out yet either and still waiting for an update. My UAG was shipped last week and enroute to Canada (coming from China). So probably another week before I see it.

Despite the (lack of) service from Whitestone, they do have a solid product that is easy to follow and install. It does protect the screen from my experience.
Galaxy Note
@Vic20 the note 10+ screen protector is pretty good too.. use it.. lol. peace.. just tempting you bro. lol
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
LOL... that plastic film of a protector they have on it ... give it a few days, and I'll probably destroy it. 🤣

In all seriousness, whichever comes first, I'll start working with the 10+. I took it out, but only to inspect and make sure I wasn't missing anything (besides the headphone jack 🤬). They could have at least added the 3.5mm to USB-c dongle into the package for those that already have wired headphones. It shouldn't have cost them much especially with that (insert profanity here) move of removing the jack.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@ gokongming, I still like Spigen NeoFlex...😜
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I miss the LED notification light... that's all..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@Tallman, yup i heard its one of the best as it is self healing screen protector.
0 Likes
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yo,
Mine is UAG as well but black one.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
My UAG case just landed in Canada. Won't be long before I break out the Note 10+. I'll have to settle with the plastic protector until that Dome glass comes... lol
0 Likes