- Emirsive punchole display 
- New processor with more potential 
- New S-pen
- On screen Fingerprint authentication 

Cons 

- Less capicity battery then Note 9
- Display resolution is only 1080p compared to 2k 
- No SD card 
- No headphone jack (doesn't matter to me) 
- No seperate power button 
- Same amount of maxed ram 
- No dramatic changes with the new S-pen 
- Storage option limited

I am not trying to say that the Note 10 is a bad phone, I am trying to say that Samsung coulf have done way better. How does the previous year model of a phone series have better specifications or features then the new one. I get there new plus thing but I highly recommend people with Note 8 or 9 please do not upgrade to the note 10 unless you have money to waste. 

Also feedback Samsung  please do better than this. Also allow us to tag others. 

I like the Note 10 plus, but still it isn't a good upgrade.  

Any comments guys ? 
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
people say phone prices are off budget every year... a Porsche might be off budget too... buy an A70... or a Note8.... hell my Note3 is still impressive for its age...
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Fatwa the price won't matter if the specs aren't better then the older version. The OLDER version
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Samsung is offering more options for their flagships recently. So for comparisons, one should be looking at comparing previous flagship to the top of the line flagship to be fair. One cannot compare a previous flagship to the mid-tier offering as that is already budget conscious. and will have features removed or limited.

In this case, one should be looking at Note 8/9 vs Note 10+ as @Fatwa has mentioned.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
In that case, you add ToF and you remove battery, display and SD from the cons (not in Pros, they are tied (300mAh is negligible especially with the bigger display)... But that's it. Kind of underwhelming for another 1400$ upgrade.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
@CHMultimedia I agree it's still underwhelming. My main point is for a fair comparison, it really should have been the Note 10+. This is just feedback to OP.

Even the Note 9 didn't spark any interest for me to upgrade. I'll wait and see what the Note 11 or future models hold. I'll still be sticking with my Note 8 until then (hopefully it'll still last me another 2-3 years). 😅
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It will. Just change the battery!
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Note 10 + has a 2k display a bettery battery and a TOF sensor for the price of $ 1500. Also the Note 10 is only $ 1300 with barely upgrade. When I compare these models I expect the model even the lowest to have better specs the the older one.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The Note9 is also 2k. The Note10+ is just stretched more, so not meaningful resolution increase. (still the same effective QHD)
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
seems strange to me that there's two different variants of the Galaxy Note 10 🤔
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I understand from a business perspective but from a consumer POV it is very stupid.
0 Likes