Original topic:

Note 10+

(Topic created on: 09-28-2019 03:30 PM)
adamthebad
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
everything for Electronic mobile business solutions in one hand....Outstanding!
7 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Except a 3.5mm jack but yes, nice device hands down, 🤷‍♂️or up lol
0 Likes
adamthebad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Jack...That was the last thing to make this a TOTALLY wireless free unit....How many times does a person have to be tangled in a headphone wire cause of a 3.5mm jack...Freedom...no more tangles and hangups...Awesome!!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I would say...technology is keep moving. 3.5mm jack will discontinue one day. Even Note10 not remove the jack, S11 or Note11 will remove the jack.
Like computer world, we all have USB jack, many already said why no USB-C yet or thunder bolt. On the other hand, I keep complaining why remove the USB-A?? My memory stick, DSLR usb cable, charger...etc still USB-A.
So, if 3.5mm jack removed, either get a usb-c converter to 3.5mm jack or use wireless ear buds. Have to get used to changing in technology. This is my opinion.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yes, this is marketing. Also there are still a group of people still love 3.5mm jack. I love the 3.5mm jack, but I just choose to accept the change. BT headset and speakers are no good to me, but better than nothing. Even you voice out now, Samsung will not put it back. The trend is going to wireless.
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nobody will tell me that Bluetooth can give the same quality than 3.5mm jack
0 Likes
adamthebad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
if A person is looking for the super definitive quality plug into a real head set,
plug into a set of Sennheiser HD 800 S, or a set of Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO or similar to actually enjoy the sounds with glass of one most favorite Beverage....this Fly on the go stuff with work take what you can get for sound wireless to get a person by so quality time is enjoyed!
As far as Samsung poking crapple with the jack deal...That happens in business.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Joce1, you are right. 3.5mm jack has great sound quality. I love my Bose headset. If Samsung decided to remove 3.5mm jack, I have to accept it. Same as I always says, Wired cable network always better than wireless network 😜 But nowadays laptop, they almost totally get rid of RJ45 jack on laptop and I have to live with it or get a converter.
0 Likes