Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 08-15-2020 08:23 AM)
TheApostle
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Does the Note 20 Ultra come with a pre-installed screen protector and headphone?
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
It comes with screen protector, but no headphone.
MystTake
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Apparently your suppose to request for the headphones but i don't know how legit that is from what I've been reading.
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi MystTake, Please follow the below link. I hope it will answer your query.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Customary-free-gift-for-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-purchase...

Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi TheApostle

In the box, you will get Note 20 Ultra with a pre-installed screen protector, Data Cable (Type C-C), Travel Adaptor 25W, Ejection Pin, Quick Start Guide. 

Headphones are not included in the box.

Note: If you Preorder Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G between August 5 and August 20 and then you will receive a bonus of gift of your choice Galaxy Buds Live Or Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Bundle: 3 months free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate*, MOGA XP5-X+ Controller AND a Wireless Charger Duo Pad

I hope this will help you.

TheApostle
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Thank you so much guys, appreciate the speedy response. I pre-ordered the Note 20 Ultra and I can't wait for it to arrive, just want to ensure i have everything else i need before it arrives
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Congratulations in advance for your Note 20 Ultra.🙂

Galaxy Note
You will love the phone. 😉
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
if u pre-ordered on samsung site, then u would have to add the black buds live to the cart b4 checkout to get the promo.
Galaxy Note
hey Cassidy, I'm not too sure where you heard the Note 20 comes with earphones but Tallman, Cprice and myself all have the Note 20 ultra and we can confirm it does NOT Include usb c headphones.
What Kinsley mentioned above is everything that comes in the box.

thank you