Original topic:

Note 8 Pie is now officially late... why Samsung?

(Topic created on: 02-28-2019 03:11 PM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
So Samsung, you said Feb. 2019 and today is the last day and still no sign of the update. What's going on? When will we finally get it? Why did you say Feb if you couldn't stick by that?

Any update at least as to when we can hopefully expect it since it is now officially late (we know it won't be released today at this point)? I would have preferred to see the notice say March 2019 if Feb wasn't realistic for you guys.
7 Comments
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Lol was just about to post this 6a5b5339-d254-427b-aa69-d88380510af2.jpg
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Haha, love it!
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Maybe if you read other posts you'd understand there were a few unseen bugs. Trust me it's worth the wait to iron them out or you'll be peeved and posting here afterwards lol
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Lol how much do you bet they'll end up releasing one of the earlier Pie builds even after all this wait? Same as they did with S9 and CSAA build...
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Ya maybe lol but sometimes bugs are specific to devices since different teams doing each device (I assume it's one team working on the S9 and Note 9 compared to the 8's but maybe I'm wrong). Just an update would be helpful is more what I would like to see more than released too early.
Galaxy Note
Yeah the desperation to get it - Followed by the nauseating crying & complaining - Two words - Factory Reset 😉
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I always factory reset with these big updates so that's part of why I want it so I can get it over with lol.
0 Likes