Original topic:

Note 8 after One Ui

(Topic created on: 04-21-2019 06:57 PM)
mi6ko75
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi guys. After the new update I can't transfer files from the internal storage to the SD card. Anyone else with the same problem? Honestly not very happy with Pie
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
I don't use the Samsung File explorer - But I don't have any issues with moving/copying files using Root Explorer Pro or MixExplorer on my S8+ One UI or S9+ It's DEFINITELY not a One UI issue - Most likely you need to Grant permission to the Stock Samsung File explorer
0 Likes
mi6ko75
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks for your answer, but i just resolve the problem. Everything is different after the update
0 Likes
Phodyssey
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have the same problem. Can't write anything on my SD card since the upgrade to Pie. How did you resolve the issue?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

yup...........not a fan of Pie, but members were going CRAZY on the forms asking where it the update, and oh I am gonna switch to ios now, and Samsung doesnt care for its customer and all this other garbage...but when they finally get pie....people are frustrated.

Cant make anyone happy!!

0 Likes
Tsuport
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
suport is here to help. what problwm you have.
0 Likes
mi6ko75
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Already resolved
0 Likes
sonny72
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
how did you resolve your card issue?
0 Likes
Muzlp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
after the update it didn't recognize my SD card. it actually said it was corrupted.
0 Likes
mi6ko75
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
The problem was the Samsung change the way to move or copy files, it wasn't the SD card. Let's say you want to move files from the phone to the SD card. Go to my files, choose phone, find the file you want to move, marked, after press copy or move, then go back with the arrow button on the top left until you reach the main page of My Files. Then press the SD card, choose the directory you want to move the file and press copy or move. That's it
0 Likes