Original topic:

Note 8 first impressions

(Topic created on: 09-10-2017 11:08 PM)
DaveS14
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Just got my Note 8 in the deep sea blue on Thursday. Firstly I have to say this is the nicest looking phone I've ever seen! Love the colour and overall design of it. The great thing about the rounded edges is that it makes the device really easy to hold. It doesn't feel like your holding a 6.3inch screen even for someone who has small hands like me. I love using the Spen for everything from colouring to surfing the web and taking notes. One of the features i have lits of fun using is live message. The note 8 is definitely the best device I've owned. cfab2a4a-3daf-4169-95fd-bc5bf31a7f36.jpg
37d49e95-c061-40f4-bbd3-431168d1ca25.jpg
d0b18bd8-5d67-4abd-8c78-73cf4db84193.jpg
7 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Wow. good to hear
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Awesome, glad your enjoying it!!
0 Likes
stevenhwang
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Nice! Hope you enjoy it:)
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Awesome @DaveS14! Happy to hear you're liking it and thanks for sharing your pics too!

-Nick
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Wow! looks really amazing! Hope you're enjoying the 6GBs, S-Pen, and Dual-Cam!!
MUSCLEBECK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Made a deposit at Freedom Mobile Sept 14th. TRIED to register on line for the free bonuses with URL they gave me. No way.
0 Likes
zeino
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I think and to my knowledge this is one of the best Note Samsung phone it's been ever made there is no doubt about it 100% better than iPhone. I used to be an iPhone person but then I found out my wife she has a Samsung I tried it and that was it I convert it to Samsung and I hope I hope Samsung company don't screw up with the update and the software otherwise so far so good
0 Likes