Original topic:

Note 9 Android pie update

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 02:37 PM)
Soulbunny
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Can anyone here know's when the Android Pie update will available in Canada??
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
January 15th for the Note9. That's all I know
Soulbunny
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you..!! hope it is correct...
Galaxy Note
@Soulbunny, If I read correctly there is a schedule on the mobile syrup website with a chart of what devices will receive the Android Pie update. Also it has the month of the release of the update.
Soulbunny
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thank you, i read that but for Canada i have doubt... btw hope it will arrive on 15th...
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
no one really knows ,it all guess right now, bell support suggested Jan 15 but we all know that sometimes they give wrong dates.
Soulbunny
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you..!! yeah the dates may vary regarding the updates... 15th, hope it is correct...
0 Likes
Reagan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
So I know that all phones come unlocked now, but I bought my phone on a contract with Bell. Considering that Android Pie is rolling out soon, will I be able to access it like every other unlocked phone user or is my carrier going to restrict the updates and then push them out when they want to? 

TWiiTCH
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Updates come out when Samsung & carrier get them together & there is no reason why a carrier should hold them back because you are on contract. You are correct on all phones being sold unlocked now, it's yours even if you wish to sell before the contract is up, today even. Only thing is you will still owe bell the retail price of the phone. When pie rolls out you will be able to access it.