Original topic:

Note 9 Sports Mode Gone

(Topic created on: 10-18-2018 10:12 AM)
Samesung
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
I've tried everything recommend in every YouTube video out there, along with online advice columns on how to take great action shots. Problem is I have followed everything closely and my point and click action photos still come out blurry. I have read online there are many unsatisfied S9/S9Plus/Note9 users who miss sports mode on their cameras. They too find that photos of their kids and pets come out blurry even using subject tracking compared to their previous models...mine was an S8Plus. Anyone know a workaround or hopefully someone at Samsung will release an update with it or an APK to sideload. That's the only drawback to this device so I'm pretty darn happy still.
6 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Have you tried burst mode and see how your action photos come out ?
Sorry, im no camera expert and it's the only thing i can think of
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Ya I tried that and unfortunately it doesn't work. The only thing that kind of works is super slow mo. Thanks anyhow!
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @Samesung, I will pass along your feedback!
-Jenna
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
please do as i miss it as well i like to take pictures while driving as a passenger and like to take pics sports mode was perfect for this love it.on my note 8 but note 9 i don't see it please add it
0 Likes
lukasz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i bought the note 9 for the camera and I can't get any photos of my kids indoors because they all turn out very blurry. I used to have an old iPhone before this phone and it would take better photos of my kids. very disappointed with the camera. For a flagship phone that cost this much it feels like I got ripped off.
Belvis
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

A year later since the last post about this topic and no update on this thread or any other similar ones that I have read. Why has Samsung removed the Sports mode from its Note 9 and therefore capturing only blurry photos unless the subject is absolutely still? I am dead serious when I say my Note 4 takes MUCH clearer photos of objects in motion (eg. our baby walking) then this expensive Note 9. Please fix this with an update or, like our quirky Samsung appliances, we will be done with Samsung phones forever. (I know you won't care about that but we can't afford to keep buying Samsung things that don't work well). Thank you kindly.

0 Likes