Original topic:

Note 9 february security update?

(Topic created on: 02-27-2020 05:46 AM)
alainlafond
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Today is february 27th and it appears that there will be no update before march.
Will we receive the february security update in March? Does this mean that we were insecure for a whole month? Or does this mean that we will be in insecurity for the coming months? 
We, canadians, like living insecure with Samsung! The only country in the whole world without security updates... 
Thanks Samsung! 
17 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The update should come with the Feb patch. They also have the March patch ready to be released afterwards
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Agree with Chmultimedia you get everything in one download in March
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
not the march patch
0 Likes
alainlafond
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
😁😁😁🤔😕😅
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You realize that while expressing your frustration by - "make enough noise" - In order to get noticed - You can go too far & you will be noticed as an individual who should be ignored... kinda like the boy who cried wolf - You will have lost all credibility.... Just Sayin'
Give it a rest.
alainlafond
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
True being banned is one of the risk. If I'm ban it'll be the proof that samsung doesn't care.
I already had proof of this over the years. But, now, the bucket is full!
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
we will like get android 10 with feb security patch in march likely. as for the insecure part, if you normally use just a few apps down loaded from a trusted source and you don't visit shady sites and your apps are up to date. you are at low risk of getting a virus or hacked. so I think you and the rest of the world including me will be okay waiting a few more weeks, using buttery smooth android 9.0. 👌🏻👍🏻
Galaxy Note
Never said anything about being banned - I AM saying that your constant posts crying for updates is going (if it hasn't already) become just noise & you will be ignored.