Original topic:

Note 9 loosing it s pen after repair

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 11:04 AM)
Dean-thenote9
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I recently had a repair done to my note 9 and since the repair my pen doesn’t fit in as well as it should and kept falling out. It fell out the other day and broke on impact. I spent a lot of money on this phone and kindly request you send me a new pen. Did online chat it was usless said it was damage so not covered. IThe repair shop said the pen is held in by the pen button and by the glass - I had the glass replaced because of burn in when I got it back pen falls out. 

If someone from Samsun can contact me I would apreciate it - I have been a loyal Samsun user for many  years.
Dean

0 Likes
1 Comment
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @Dean-thenote9,

Sorry to hear your S Pen broke after you got your Note9 repaired... could you please send me as many details as you can about the repair (i.e. where you had it repaired, when you purchased your Note9, your phone number/contact details)? I'll do my best to get this resolved for you!

If you log onto the web community (www.r1.community.samsung.com), there's a little mail icon in the top right corner of the screen. Click that, and then click "New Message" also in the top right corner. In the "Send To" box, fill in "Community_Moderator" to send the message to me, and then you can enter your content! 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes