Original topic:

Note 9 screen turned green

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 06:46 PM)
nashibee
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, anyone knows how to fix this issue. I have tried rebooting but to no avail.
13 Comments
kk7
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
by the way there is a lot of user happen too
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
take my advice... wait for upgrafe... do not pay for screen replacement at samsung...

and someone posted temporary solution... u need to find that topic...
YnJ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
true... and for temporary solution try search someone here name mobydick28 if not mistaken..
nashibee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
tried all the temporary solution but to no avail
0 Likes
mobydick28
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
hi, Samsung odi deleted my post here in the community.
Samsung wont be responding to us here.
you can try to join the appeal from users which is having same problem worldwide. i'll paste the info here..
0 Likes
YnJ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
huh? why they delete?..they are so funny, they (still) don't know how to solve this annoying problems even... a bit....lul 😂
mobydick28
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
ya.. face or lose the customers is up to them.
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
what? shane on them man...
0 Likes
mobydick28
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
** UPDATE ** 📢📢📢📣📣📣

Guys, as I said earlier I have created a form to consolidate all the users data so that we can show how severe the problem was.

It may take some time but please submit it without fail.

How more we can collect the data is depends on how close we are to get the solution.

Else, we can share all the data to public tech forums, so that they can raise the voice on behalf of us.

So, Please submit the form and share it as much as you can.

You can share it your region Samsung community, tech pages, Reddit, Quora on every platform where users can get connected.

If you feel I missed anything in form please let me know, I will add it and update the form.

Due to personal work it has been out a bit late. Sorry for that.

https://forms.gle/UQVUi8TDyQEckiWZ6

Please click the above link to open the form in a browser 👆👆👆

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Temporary Solutions Working As of Now

0)Enable Always On Display with Show Always Option
1) Try to Unlock Your devices with wrong finger, after 5 attempts it will ask you to unlock with PIN there you could get normal display.

1.1) To prevent the screen off you could install No Screen Off app from playstore. So that you could have normal display if fingerprint option worked.

2) Install below app from XDA Developers(Worked for most of all)

AMOLED PWMfree

3) Install below app from Playstore
OLED Saver

4) Without any apps or third party tools you can try to change the brightness through the bar in quick panel.

When brightness is below 20 you could get normal display without this discoloration or black bars. You couldn't use adaptive display here. So might be problem if you are outside.

We don't know this is coincidence hardware damage for all of us or a software glitch yet.

We haven't heard anything officially from Samsung yet.

They still behaving everytime when we complain they heard this issue for the first time.

Customers care chat, Community Forum, Emails, Samsung CEO Desk tried every possible way of communication but nothing got the proper response till now.

Hope for the Best & Thanks for joining. Let's help each other's 🙏

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
0 Likes