Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 to No10 or wait for Note 20(11)

(Topic created on: 02-13-2020 05:57 AM)
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note

I have a note 9, I want to upgrade, do I upgrade with note 10+ or wait for the next generation this fall?

What do you think, expect a real change for the next Note 20?

Thanks

23 Comments
Solution
czamek1980
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
your big change is that the note 20 will have an ultra mode just like the s10, cost you probably $2500 CAD or more. if I were you I'd stay with the note 9 for now, that's what I got. especially if you like the headphone jack.
Solution
300kc
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I agree. The note 9 is fast enough and honestly doesn't lack anything. If you really want to upgrade I would wait to see what the note 20 brings and then wait until 2021 to get it at a discounted price or buy the note 21.
Solution
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The Note9's a beast. It has it all. You can even wait 'til the 2021 generation, you won't miss out on anything except the hype fuel.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Samsung probably hates you and I for how honest we are.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I agree and I hate you both 🤣😭
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
sounds like a lot of talk from people that only have Note9's and havent sat in the saddle of an N10+ for a meaningful amount of time
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Held one in hand, saw reviews from reputable sources and not social media influencers or YouTube paid videos, asked about it to real owners... Yeah I didn't pay nearly 1500$ only to "play" with a N10+ that all evidence points out that it's not worth the upgrade. I have better things to do with that kind of money, like saving for next semester's books, buying new lenses for my camera, a drone or even go on a trip.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I would stick with the note 9 until the s21 or note 21. People really need to stop buying into the hype to froce prices down..

Ask yourself what are you really missing from the phone you have now to the s20? It's not as much as you probably think.

Hat tricks normally get boring after a few times that's just my outlook though.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Nope same here, got note 9,10 and s10 and a bunch of crappy phones which if you can believe it the mobile toggle is on 🙄 but anyway the note 9 is my preferred choice of weapon, I'll probably keep this until it dies, which I can't see happening soon 🤪✌️
0 Likes