Note10+ Beta 4 available (ZSL5)

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 05:52 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

N10B4.png

https://chmultimedia.ca/post/oneui2-en

The update procedure is the same as always. Happy flashing!

Don't know what's up with the N9/S9 betas. They are still making builds in USA even though they stopped making internal builds. Please don't ask why or what does it mean because I am unsure about it myself.

9 Comments
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Makes me wonder if the Note line will be disappearing soon enough. Looking at recent updates and such, Note 10 seems to be put on the back burner. Samsung has been pushing a lot more updates to the S10 and bringing it out much more quicker than the Note. Note 10 skipped the October patch and went straight to November. Not a reassuring thing to see.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
That happens all the time. This year the S9 skipped updates rather than the N9
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I don't know if the Note series will disappear... The Note is released roughly 6 months after the S series - So it seems normal for it to be slightly behind the S series for updates etc 🐧
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
@Shaggyskunk1 Not disappear entirely but pointing towards a more streamlined device that is both S+ and Note+ lines integrated? Of course pure speculation at this point. We'll have to wait and see what Samsung does either way.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Considering that I think there's something like 12 different Samsung devices currently available - It's not for a lack of selection.. 🐧
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
The only thing that hints towards a integration of both device lineups was when the s10 5g was actually larger then the s10+ and took the place as samsung largest flagship at the beginning of the year. Then when the smaller note 10 was announce with the 10+ having just a glorified pen and a smaller battery then a s10 5g one person may wonder but sales will drive this for sure
0 Likes
FrCraig
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
If I flash the American beta and Canadian CSC, what happens when Android 10 stable is finally released in Canada? I assume I would have to use Odin to flash the Canadian firmware (in order to get future updates), but would that wipe and factory reset my Note 10+?
EmCanc89
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes it will wipe and factory reset
0 Likes
Vanze
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Do you know if there will be for s10e?
0 Likes