Original topic:

Note10 for Canada, Black and SILVER

(Topic created on: 08-02-2019 06:20 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Just a quick update for everyone. The Note10 (regular) is coming in black and the stunning Silver that shines and shifts.

The Note10+... no. Only boring black. That's quite a disappointment because the N10 will be smaller (S10+ size) and with a lower resolution screen to FHD+ (?!).
8 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
That's Samsung Canada for ya
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm not sure what the reasoning behind this is. I doubt it costs any more to have extra colors in canada. I've brought this up to @Steve01 before that it would be amazing and I think more of a selling point to have all the colors options available
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I guess... they fear overstocking and shortages. If you have x colours, you can't really be sure what most people will buy. You end up with colour A being out of stock and a stockpile of colour B that nobody wants and that's costly.

Yet they released all the S10 devices in 3 colours plus both ceramic colours on the S10+. Doesn't add up. Same for the Tab S6 vs Tab S5e. Thankfully I'm not depending on IMS on tablets so I could still import it in an actual colour and not in lame grey.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
the reason they don't offer many colours is because most people put their devices in a case, which covers the whole phone... so what's the point of colours... only crazy people don't use cases, and who cares what crazy people want lol
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Why even bother making colours at all then 😑
Also ever heard of clear cases? Got a clear, solid UAG case. Protects the phone against all the drops you want yet you can see the gorgeous colours... when they RELEASE them!
It really isn't uncommon for people to go without a case too. Crazy or not (not crazy)
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I have a clear case also. my S5 was white, my s7 is Silver. I like the colors, but I understand why it's not a Priory for some markets
0 Likes
mike15
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Well thats too bad I was hoping the crystal gradient one would be available in Canada. I guess I was being too hopeful.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I can see all sides of this...

A - colours/designs can be awesome
1 - No case
2 - Case
3 - Clear case

A. Uh huh 😜🙃👍

1. I have 2 friends, one with a note 4 and other with iPhone 4s 🤦‍♂️, they must be like 5 yr old phones 🤷‍♂️ no cases ever, wtf? barely any scratches, I can't figure it out but somehow the way they use their devices they keep them alive! I'm jealous I love to use this sleek li'l, big, device with no case! Dang darn it bc D A M N don't work lol!!

2. This is me, I drop my shhh constantly on the ground, in water, anything that I could possibly do wrong seems to happen wtf 🤦‍♂️kids walk on it, including me, it's just cray lol I require a case or my stuff beez 🐝 busted eeeek

3. Love to have a clear case with a kickstand for both portrait and landscape, I can't find one, that's why I didn't care the colour when I got mine bc iknew I would hafta cover her - minus one of these 😊👍
0 Likes