Original topic:

Note9 SPen broken

(Topic created on: 01-05-2019 05:27 PM)
Windigo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Good day,

Today I was using my Note 9 and when trying to release my S Pen from the phone, after pushing the 'clicker' it popped off and the end of the S Pen is now broken as this part will not go back together. This phone is only approximately 5 weeks old. Seems quite unacceptable that a product only 5 weeks old would break in such a fashion, though I have learned from internet searching that this is not an uncommon issue. I assume there is some sort of warranty for such an expensive piece of hardware?

Naturally, I accidentally went to the US site to deal with this issue, and they were ready to send me a new one, UNTIL they found out I was in Canada and not the US. Then they told me I need to goto the site pertaining to my country.
0 Likes
7 Comments
dave8713
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bye news on ebay 30$
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
just take your device and the SPen into your nearest Samsung service Center they should look after you... or call Samsung.
0 Likes
dmflash
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
The customer service Samsung offers to U.S customers is miles ahead of what we get here in Canada, good luck getting a replacement.
0 Likes
Windigo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
So, I spent some time in the online chat on the Samsung website. The have informed me to take my phone to a service center and they will replace my SPen. I will keep you posted.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi @Windigo

I have sent you an email to your Samsung account email requesting some information so that we can get you a replacement. Please respond to that email so we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible!

Thank you,
Irene
0 Likes
cederB
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
mines broken too...
0 Likes
Windigo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hello Irene, I have responded to the email you are referring to. However, I have never received a response from anyone.
0 Likes