Original topic:

Note9 camera issue

(Topic created on: 08-24-2019 01:01 PM)
djamal
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I have some issues with my Note 9 camera. When i zoom in the picture gets blurred and i can hear a motor or the lens from the Camera. Tried everything including resetting the phone. Anyone knows anything about this issue.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
I had the same issue a while back, it's a hardware issue, you'll need to take it to a Samsung Service Center to get it fixed. As temp fix until you get it repaired, when you zoom in and it goes blurry and makes that buzzing sound, hold the phone tightly in your hand and give it a good shake, that will sometimes get it to focus.

Hopefully you have a Samsung Service Center in your area or you'll probably have to send it in.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Are you serious?! This better not happen to my note 9 omg 🤦‍♂️
Galaxy Note
Yes I'm serious, it's an issue with the camera lens on the back, I took it in, they changed the part and got my phone back after 2 hours.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
How do I play this out so it facks up b4 warranty ugh 🤦‍♂️
I do not like this 🤷‍♂️🙈
Galaxy Note
I have same issue with my Note 9 but somehow if you use pro mode it doesn't happen
djamal
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
everyone paid more than $1200 less than a year ago and this what we all get. Worst flagship experience ever.
0 Likes
maxfootball18
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Strangely, i installed the google camera apk (modified) to get night sight and some google goodies. One day, i'm switching back and forth for comparison between the main camera app and the google apk app ... Boom, i hear the camera trying to zoom, there's a waving effect and i'm sitting there like what happened to my phone. Play with the bug, reboot the phone, kill the apps for a day. Nothing. Until i uninstall the google apk camera, wiped the cache from the main camera app and rebooted. Everything back to normal... THE MOST STRANGEST thing ... never came back to it's broken state... go figure what really happened. I think i can reproduce since i know exactly what i did and what mode i was in but ... meh ...
0 Likes