Original topic:

Quick switch between "vivid" and "natural" colours?

(Topic created on: 08-31-2019 02:20 PM)
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone know of a quick way to switch between the display settings for "vivid" and "natural" colours? I like the slightly subdued "natural" colours for daily use, but I enjoy a few games that are based on accurate colour perception, so I'd like to be able to quick switch back and forth.
Better yet, a routine would be great. I was able to create a Bixby Routine to affect colour when I launched specific apps, but the color effects were the accessibility ones, not the vivid/natural, so I could only desaturate or adjust for different types of colour blindness.
Failing Bixby Routine support, does anyone know if there's a hidden quick settings tile that I could enable via adb?
0 Likes
2 Comments
Galaxy Note
Settings - Display - Video Enhancer.... Add what's available & what you want to be added 🐧
cnewell74
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the reply, Shaggyskunk. I'm looking for a different setting--the setting that affects colours at all times, rather than just affecting videos. Specifically, I'm looking for a way to toggle it more quickly than going into the settings.
0 Likes