Original topic:

Rear camera takes pictures by itself

(Topic created on: 09-22-2017 10:07 PM)
Glutier
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
The rear camera takes a picture within seconds of launching it. I delete the picture and when I get back to the camera screen, it shoots again.

I can't find the setting to disable this behaviour.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
You could've triggered a number of things by accident, best bet I'd say is to simply pull up the camera settings, scroll to the bottom and then select reset settings to see if that helps. I don't believe there's an auto trigger function but there's a few gestures and such that might be getting activated. If that doesn't work I'll see what I can find
Glutier
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
THANK YOU. I was going nuts. I had never used the camera before. Good thing there's that reset option.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Haha no problem yeah reset options are great to have, I'm a huge tinkerer so those are always my saving grace lol assuming that fixed the issue though right?
Glutier
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It sure did!
Galaxy Note
I bet the option to take pictures by tapping screen was enabled. either way glad it's resolved
followthearrows
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
You can also use a little more than a few hours to make a difference
0 Likes
NICONO
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
This morning its happens to me....The lampe torch up and a flash did with noise buzz and turn of on 3 secondes. i didnt touch anything....i was reading on App stores. its not secure things. its look like the caméra open itself do click like photo and close immediately....i Feel like someone had control my Smartphone....let me know how to be sure that i h ave not a virus or others things bad on my Smartphone.....i Feel like a ghost in my Smartphone. ????????
0 Likes