Original topic:

Recall Process (Canada)

(Topic created on: 09-09-2016 01:14 PM)
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone in Canada been through the recall process yet? Wondering if better/faster to have them ship direct to residence(or pick up in store).

I was hoping to hold off for a few months and let the dust settle before swapping but today had a severe battery failure.... so thinking she might getting ready to pop off.

The device went from 80 to shut down within a few minutes. Wouldnt revive in reboot until I charged it for ten mins.

52795fab-ce11-497e-b245-983cf0deed56.jpg
0 Likes
4 Comments
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
https://canadanote7exchange.expertinquiry.com
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
thanks ive been to the link. my question if for those who have gone through the process. Looking for timeline feedback on directship vs pick up at retailer
0 Likes
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I just received this email from Samsung Canada. I choose new Note 7 by delivery, no pick up.

To view this email as a web page, go here.

On behalf of our entire Samsung Canada team, we'd like to thank you for participating in the Canadian Product Exchange for your Galaxy Note7. We are absolutely committed in ensuring the highest level of safety and satisfaction for our customers and we greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have received your registration through the Samsung Exchange Process and we anticipate that your device will begin to ship starting as early as Thursday, September 15th.  

As a valued customer, we appreciate your patience as we work to ensure that you receive your new device as quickly as possible.  We remain dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service and it is important that your experience is a seamless as a valued customer. 

Should you experience any issues with your device in the meantime, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG and one of our customer service team will be happy to assist you. 

Sincerely, 

Paul Brannen, 

COO, EVP Mobile Solutions  

Samsung Canada 

This email was sent by: Samsung Canada

2050 Derry Road West Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 0B9 

Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
cool thanks for sharing... i asked them to send to the bell dealer from where i purchased the phone... so we'll see what comes first assuming you ordered yours today as well
0 Likes