Original topic:

Recent Change

(Topic created on: 04-09-2019 08:16 AM)
Triptych13
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello All

I am writing to see if anyone recently has gone from a Galaxy Mote to the New S10 or S10+?

Looking to see if it is worth the change or worth waiting for the Note 10.  I don't use the S Pen as much as I thought I would and have been thinking about switching back to a Non-Note phone.

Or if you love the Note maybe I just am not using the right apps.  Can you maybe recomend applications for Everyday Life that will help me utilize the Pen More?

Thanks Community in Advance....

C

4 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
what note? like the note 9?
I went from the S9+ to S10+ and love it
Triptych13
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have a Note 8.
0 Likes
Naeeemr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have switched from note9 to s10+ and I can say it with a 100% satisfaction(my case) that I am super happy with the new device. that being said I have heard some amazing features on next Note line up that would not be a bad idea to wait few month and then upgrade to a Note10
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Maybe wait and see what the Note 10 brings to the table and make a more informed decision. If you don't use the Pen much or don't really want to bother with it, the S10 series may be well suited to your needs. You might not notice the change over.

However those who do use the Pen daily tend to notice a difference between the Note and other phones. Some good, since bad dependent on the user.