Original topic:

SOUND ISSUE NOTE 10+

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 06:39 PM)
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I recently upgraded our phones to SNote 10+.  Had a TERRIBLE experience and DON'T wish to return to store (3 hrs.! & $$$)! However, BOTH of our over phones have TERRIBLE sound for incoming calls and need to be turned up FULL! s this a common issue? The sound is fine for media, just NOT for phonecalls.  ???
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
Your Note10+ is going to be receiving the One UI V2.0 update in a few days - I would suggest that you backup your device with Smart Switch & Factory Reset AFTER you have applied the One UI V2.0 OTA 🐧
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
OMG R u serious? Hate doing back ups as there's NO 'room's in my Samsung cloud (I thought you get an increase in amount with new devices??!?)... BRAND NEW phone (Dec.20) last day to return & exchange I think, and can't get there TODAY...😢
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Havent seen that as a reported issue... who is your service provider?
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
VIRGIN
0 Likes
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Purchased (& had to pay "through the nose" for upgrade too) at The Source...TERRIBLE experience and took 3 hrs.!!!
0 Likes
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Been with Virgin since 2006 and Samsung since 2008...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@GoldieR I use Smart Switch & back to the external sd card - It's faster than backing up to the Cloud & if you don't have an Ext SD card - You can backup to Smart Switch on your computer 🐧
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
There's no external SD card... was it supposed to come with one??
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
No the device doesn't come with an external sd card - But it's well worth having one - They aren't terribly expensive - I've been using Lexar sd cards for ages - Get a Class 10 - 128 Gig (I've never had one fail!) 🐧