Original topic:

Samsung Keyboard

(Topic created on: 07-28-2019 05:46 AM)
xASHx
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,

Is there any way to push the Samsung Keyboard closer to the bottom of the screen when the navigation bar is set to full screen gestures, in order to remove the empty space there?

Since third-party keyboards like SwiftKey and Gboard don't have any problem with gestured navbar, I think that this behavior is some kind of design flaw.

Thanks
3 Comments
Galaxy Note
There's some Substratum Themes that can do that... 🐧
Redz39
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
did you know if the screen is to high up this gives potential hacks the ability to hack your phone! aswell with double clicking to change setting!
the keyboard height was a big issue for me as my accounts have been hacked for over 6months and Samsung Electronics wants me to mail my cell to them due to lack of service centers in my area think it's about time that the third party apps they sell our information to starts to help with security issues that thier tech support has no idea how to handle!!!

be careful with the oversized keyboard you are probably being hacked
xASHx
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well, it seems that in the latest update they have fixed this issue. There's still a small gap between the navbar and the keyboard, but it looks better now and the wasted screen real-estate is reduced.
0 Likes