Original topic:

Samsung NOTE7 mobile phone battery explosion replacement.

(Topic created on: 09-04-2016 09:04 AM)
Stephen
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I saw on the Internet the Samsung NOTE7 battery explosion news, I would like to ask my phone if you need to recall? Why didn't I get any news?If you want to replace the phone, then I should go to where to replace?
0 Likes
13 Comments
billz
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
How do we know if it needs to be recalled? What phone we would get instead?
0 Likes
hpblze
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am from Canada on Rogers, I asked and they said they will call those affected by looking at the imei number .. I have not been called yet.
0 Likes
meme1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
phone sucks
seanjon
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
the phone doesn't suck. shit happens. and samsung man up and dealing with it. if you go to rogers with the phone. they will take it back and give you a loner on the spot. Or you can swap it for a next samsung phone.
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
In Korea( Samsung Headquarter), around 200 Samsung service centers check the current of all Note 7's battery, if battery current is over 4500mAh, need to replace it asap. This is the official checking procedure from Samsung headquarter in Korea. Checking the IMEI number is bullshit. Rogers, They do not know what they are saying. Unfortunately Samsung Canada doesn't have this kind of system, so we just wait for their recall.
hpblze
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
The Imei lets them know if its a bad batch
you can check here .. not sure if its accurate tho
http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/note7checking/
0 Likes
seanjon
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
first of all. none of the note 7 series comes with 4500mah battery. It's 3500mah. secondly. my brother just return his to rogers and they gave him a loner phone and a credit for his screen protector he purchased
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I know, the battery of Note 7 is 3500. please do not confused the capacity of battery and the current of the battery man. This is the current of battery. not capacity.
seanjon
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I ain't no tech nerd. But I know if you go to rogers now you can give back the phone. get a loner till your new one comes or take another phone of your liking.
0 Likes