Original topic:

Samsung Note 10 news!!! 5/13/2019

(Topic created on: 05-13-2019 06:49 AM)
Cprice
Options
Galaxy Note

Galaxy Note 10 aspect ratio could be 19:9, what else is new?

There’s some information out today about the Galaxy Note 10 aspect ratio which won’t surprise you one bit. The device has seemingly surfaced on an HTML5Test browser benchmark and spilled the beans about its aspect ratio. If you have been paying attention to Samsung’s latest flagship series, you’d know that the Galaxy S10 already features a 19:9 display.

Read more HERE

2 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes & the Selfie Camera appears to be less intrusive than on the S10 series.... 🐧
Samsung_ben86
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hope software will be better with image processing... Already post this comment, but curious to hear "expert" with it. I'm new in this Samsung Community 🤘 : When the sunlight hits my blue curtains, we can perceive a hint of red, SLIGHTLY red. In manual mode, with the right settings, the picture is true to what I see, but in automatic mode, it's a total joke. Software sees red everywhere!! I hate this phone. And it's not a problem with my device, it's my second S10 + in two months. I already had the same problem with the other. It's a only a question of camera software. It's mediocre, embarrassing ... Oh, and my bed is BLUE !!!!

Thanks! Merci!

20190512_115441.jpg20190512_115913.jpg

0 Likes