Original topic:

Samsung Note 10 plus poor receving and battery problem solved

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 08:47 PM)
pet71
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Today get my Note 10 plus back service centre,they found solution for my problems,just set ur line to 3g,and the battery and receiving will be fine,high end without 4g 😀,the s pen function problem will look to it coz haven't found solution yet
0 Likes
9 Comments
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

That does not sound like a good solution 😅

Hopefully they find whatever is causing that issue with 4G on your phone, cause you shouldn't be having to use lower speed especially when you bought a flagship smartphone. 

0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
They did know the problem,they just can't solve it,and see what happens to Note 7
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
mind if I ask where do you live? sometimes the mobile signal issues might caused by the location tower allocation and the building you're in. that's why sometimes 3G worked better than 4G due to the better coverage and transmission strength through building
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I lived in Penang,my family and I using 016,never had a problem,when I switch sim card back to Redmi note ,also no problem,when I driving also can't sent sms,I guessing u not using Note 10,if u bring to CS,they will told u they already knew the issue ,said cause by Android 10,and if u bring to phone shop ask about trade it,they don't wanna buy or buy for 1500 only,coz they know bad receiving for this model
0 Likes
asob
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have the same problem. what can I do?
0 Likes
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
set the line to 3g,best solution advise from Samsung service centre
pet71
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
They already know the problems,and don't have solution but they keep it to themselves,not trying notice users,just keep stalling ,Bro,check the secondhand value if this phone,you will be get heart attack
asob
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
choose 3g instead of lte/3g/2g in network mode? totally useless phone. new phone but with obsolete function. regretting getting this phone from day 1. lost confidence with Samsung. btw, thx bro!
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
If u want trade in never go shop. Might as well sell online or another person. Can get at least 1750 some people post 2k which is impossible. 1.5 is very steep but then again this phone gonna drop a lot since s20 announce already. It would be a bargain actually getting the s10 now. Android second hand value does not fair as apple even u use android flagship specs. That's a fact why apple premium price stands in the market.
0 Likes