Original topic:

Samsung browser

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 09:11 PM)
mackad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello, I am a Samsung user and currently I have the Note 10 + except that when I use the Samsung Navigator the downloads are very slow however at home my internet speed is 120MB / S, at the beginning of the download is done quickly but After a few percent it gets very slow.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi mackad, have you try download from different sites? Is all download happen the same problem?

How about if you try download from your friend's home? Does the download doing slow down after a few % ?

Just want to narrow down the problem. Sorry for asking so many questions.
0 Likes
mackad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you Tallman, I did not try to download from a friend but with other browsers it works!
mackad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
But it has not always been like that, before these I had no problem with the Samsung Navigator!
Galaxy Note
What is Samsung Navigator? I couldn't find it from galaxy store.
0 Likes
mackad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I don't find it in the Galaxy Store either, however it is installed as standard and can be found in the Google play store
0 Likes
mackad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
You can see it in this picture
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yes, is a Samsung Internet Browser. Samsung Navigator means Samsung Internet Browser? Ok, I will try doing some download in Samsung internet browser and see if I can reproduce your problem.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi mackad, just tried download 34.9MB zip file. I have no problem and file completed in about 10 seconds over WiFi.

What you can try is:
- Settings → Apps→ Samsung Internet→ Storage
click clear data and clear cache

Then, try to see if the problem fix. If not, try the next method:

Warning! This method will reset network settings to default. Make sure you know what is your SSID and Wifi password. Also, any bluetooth device may need to pair them again. if you don't feel want to do this, you can skip this method.

- Settings→ General Management→ Reset→ Reset Network Settings

After reset, hook up to Wifi again. Check if the problem still exists.
mackad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you very much!😊
0 Likes