Original topic:

Samsung calendar

(Topic created on: 03-12-2019 10:23 AM)
Daddio1326
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have my gmail already setup as an Account and a Calendar.  Somehow,  my Samsung account and calendar is also setup using my gmail address though. 

I would like to use my secondary email address as the Samsung account and alternate calendar.   I guess I'm just afraid to delete the gmail info under my Samsung account in case it disappears forever. 

Is this the correct way to set up both accounts in order to properly have two calendars, two emails,  two contact lists,  etc?

e5e18f89-03ea-4cf0-860f-ae5b31f5049c.jpg

0 Likes
3 Comments
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yup that's how you manage it. Turn off what you don't need. it gets tricky with shared calendars but I don't think you have that problem.
0 Likes
Daddio1326
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
So, if I delete my gmail address under the Samsung logo, all emails should be retained under the Google logo area right? But, my concern is that Samsung will think that my gmail address should no longer be used as my Cloud access, or as my Samsung account .....

Am I overthinking this? Are all these different aspects of Samsung separate "divisions", and unrelated to the actual email that comes in to my gmail account?
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey @Daddio1326,

Deleting your Gmail address from Samsung Calendar should not de-sync all of your other accounts, so you should be fine in that regard 😊

Cheers,
Sabrina
0 Likes