Original topic:

Samsung messages app

(Topic created on: 11-02-2019 09:13 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
I love the Samsung messaging app however they need to enable a lot of features such as the ability to make phone calls and text message from your computer without having to connect it kind of like the way that Apple does continuity they've done it on the tablets then you can figure out a way to do it on the computers whether it's PC or it's Mac.

I use a Mac for editing photography and videography and it's quite a pain in the **bleep** not being able to do this having to pick up my phone while working is a pain in the **bleep**.  It is a Joy to do on the tablets and the smart watches I currently have a active watch 2 which is okay.

I've never used a Windows PC so I don't know if you can text message but I'm saying for Mac I cannot do it.

if you have any suggestions please post them so that way it can make life a little bit easier for me really appreciate it starting my own business was a pain in the **bleep** as it is trying to stay productive and use my mobile office which is my s tab six and my Note 10 plus

If you want please follow me on 

2 Comments
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
they just released the DeX update for certain Samsung phones in the October update which in theory would work for windows / mac

0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
only alternative to you're question ..
0 Likes