Samsung really garbage

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 09:56 PM)
faqir2112
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
1400$ for a phone hahahaha
No honestly I have note 9 
And this phone fell into water I toke it out the next I was taking piture I noticed it's blurred I toke a look at back I saw water in camera,
Ok I went to Samsung sevice Senter I showed the phone and I explained that my phone fell in water ant now there is water in the phone, you know what they said to me they said it is water damage and it is not cover by Samsung warranty, we don't fix your phone under warranty, if you want to be repaire I have to pay.
Ok people, if you go to Samsung website it says the phone is water resistant up to one and half meter
While my phone fell only into sink . You see how misleading is Samsung. And they expect us to buy their garbage for 1200$ to 1400$, really hahaha
I'm done with Samsung...... No more Samsung products.  

This Tex is from Samsung website
Submerged for 30 minutes and still works For most phones, water is Kryptonite. But after being i n 1 .5 meters of water, the Ga laxy N ote9 a nd S Pe n can keep going. They're sealed from the inside out forthe highest rating you can getwhen it comes to protecting your phone from dust and water: IP68.
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
okay. Good luck convincing any company with what you said.
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
is your phone still working?
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I read "dropped it in water " I'm guessing a sink or something hard ?

my phone has went swimming,fishing, even dropped it in a full tub of water and still works fine.
faqir2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes I know
look they produce millions of note9 maybe I'm the one unlucky one which is maybe the phone is factory defact.
but the question is this they even don't look at it, they just refuse you,
you know these phone are so expensive and we buy it, the is not the way we get treated
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
so your saying it hit the bottom fairly hard, since a sink isn't very deep ? I'm guessing the glass got cracked ?
0 Likes
faqir2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
just I dropped it into sank and that was accidentally
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi faqir2112, Really feeling bad for what happened to your mobile device. I want to help you but unfortunately, the water damages are not covered under warranty. Please visit any Samsung authorized service center to get the phone repaired.

faqir2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I feel so sorry for you
if it so why you advertise on your website water resistant up to 1.5 meter or 30 minutes under water, and now you're are saying to me water damage is not covered, as they said to me at sevice center.
you are very misleading
so disappointed....
0 Likes
faqir2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
oh just let you know that I didn't let it for 30 minutes under water or 1.5 meter water
I just accidentally dropped it into sank lol...
I already explained it to sevice center and customer service, but you guys just don't care, you just want us to buy more of your garbage,it is not gonna happen at least with me!!!! sorry
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
the quick start manual.
0 Likes